Explainer videos are prepared so that the product can be adequately explained to the viewers and they can then understand what the product that is all about. The explainer videos are prepared when there is a proper whiteboard prepared for the explainer videos. This helps in keeping track of all the changes that are a part of the storyline that you are creating. It may seem that whole crux of the product explainer videos is supposed to be all about how you have used animations, but the storyline is the key!
Below are some of the writing tips that you can use for creating the best scripts for the best explainer videos that can be used for promotions:
- You need to write a video brief before anything for your explainer video. When you have brief with you, you know how to go about the whole idea. This helps in creating an easy structure, with which you can work with to create the right script. You need to ask yourself, why are you writing the script, for what product, who is your audience, and what impact are you looking to create for the audience.
- The biggest mistake that is made by people is that they do not have a storyline. They have a variety of different messages that they want to convey to people and then jumble it all up and present. The issue lies in the continuity and fluency of the content. To ensure that there are no such issues, it is advisable that the content should be first created in the form of a story and then the relevant video created to make sure that the message is conveyed correctly.
- The language that you are using for the video should be simple and easy to understand for the audience. If you have a product that is for the general public, using complicated words will not help. People will overlook the message, and it will be of no benefit to you.
- The message that you are looking to convey through your explainer video should be short and sweet. This will help the viewers understand the topic, and then connect it with the message that you want to convey.
- Whenever you are reviewing your script for the animated explainer video, you need to ensure that you include all the emphasis points, pauses, and gaps so that the timings are proper and perfect.